Friday, February 13, 2009

About Us


This is Laura. In all likely hood I will be the main author of this family's blog. A little bit about us for those who may be a little behind. Marcus and I have been married for a year now and are extraordinarily happy together. We have a cat named Roscoe who is 7 months old. I am a college student at Ivy Tech in Lafayette, Indiana majoring in Early Childhood Education. Marcus works at Birck Boilermaker Golf Complex as a grounds keeper. Marcus and I babysit for members in our ward every chance we get. We love doing this because children are a joy. Plus, we don't mind the extra cash. We live in a... let's say... cozy... apartment in Lafayette. We enjoy spending time together and with our families in Indianapolis as well as spending time outdoors doing most of the typical outdoor activities. I enjoy producing art and studying art history. Marcus enjoys playing basketball and video games. Although honestly we just watch a lot of TV. We are excited to be official bloggers. We have a what we think is a boring day to day life, but we have a lot of ideas to share if anyody cares to read. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment